Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Three days of no work.
What a bore.
It all adds up with me not havin any money.
So, no pussy. No pies.
Fairuz got a hot mama. As in, his mom, fuckin hot. Sedap.
Top of the list of all the hot moms i ever known.
If only....... (hehehe)
I felt so jealous. I can't belive that i'm jealous.
Watchin her with other dude.
Fuck that Hans Issac. Coz of him, i couldn't bear watchin that movie,
"Ella hanya kawan..."
Why Ella why.......?
Hahaha...
Ok... all jokes aside...
Here's some of her pictures...
Ella, The Idol of Mine...
Cute pose, macam sedap gitu..
Here she is, rockin my heart out...
I think she's singing Dua Insan Bercinta

Sedap seh Ella... With that shades of hers...

Cute giler!!!

FUUUH!!!

I like it when she's doin the rockstar thingy.. The magic.

Ella and her elder sister, Jojie. Jojie is prettier and more sedap but still i love you ELLA!!!
If only there's a girl like her...
A true female rockstar out there...
In an instant, i'll be a faithful boyfriend to that rock chick...