<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Somebody bugs me to update my blog.
So here goes...

This is the Tuesday shesha. I'm sick on that day.
But, well... couldn't resist the temptation.
I just love it babe...

I'm supposed to watch Ayat-ayat cinta with Marini on Saturday.
She can't make it.
Due to some problems of hers. Poor girl.
Seems likely i'll be watching alone but luckily,
there's Mamai.
Hahaha...
Really love that show.
Her eyes really haunts my night till i got sick!!!
Check out Umairah's blog for more details, bitch.




This time, raya will be pink....
And now, i'm a blondie.....
YAY!!!

12:43 am
Razzi Stifler