<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Nurin is so cute lah.... i like to play with her hair and rub her tummy.
Rub-a-dub-dub....
Cute... She's going to be pretty when she grows up.
4 years old and still, hardly speak to people. When she speak, it is like so soft.

Monday is always a bore. I always wish monday is sunday.
Happily working and suddenly received a text message.
There's no more giving in. Had it.
Still, i'm an avanger. My dad tops the list.
I love to see him suffer, but somehow i have to thank him for making me live in hatred.
There'll be a day whereby i'll stare down at his corpes and laugh.

PS: Thanks Anna, for making my day.
You are the first chick to ever did that to me.
Hearing my name being mentioned by the DJ over the radio.
Dedicating a song to me. What's more, my favourite song, Sepi Sekuntum Mawar Merah.
I'm so happy. Enlighted. Couldn't stop myself from smiling.
Makes me kept thinking of you.
There i was, beaming at the friends who witness it.
It's like ouh my God.

I couldn't wait to meet you later in the afternoon too....

2:28 am
Razzi Stifler