Thursday, April 24, 2008
It is so great.
Being in campus.
Chickies everywhere.
Just like in APs.
Benny got a point about it.
Our last year and we better get into some pussies.
Speaking of which, i got to know 2 freshies.
Two girls walk pass me under the void deck opposite school.
Both look kind of cute.
I tag behind them.
Saw them taking out ciggies.
Here's my chance.
Me: Hey, you girls happens to have a lighter?
Dian: Yup... Nah..
She litterally help me lighted my ciggy.
Me: You girls just entered TP?
Dian: Yea, both of us in 1st year.. You?
Me: I'm takin my last sem.
Zara: Anyway, I'm Zara... and you?
Me: I'm Razzi, and you?
Dian: I'm Dian...
Zara: So, you followed us all the way here just to get a lighter?
Me: No lah, on my way to the shop opposite acctually.
Dian: Finish school Razzi?
Me: Yea 3pm... And you? Where the both of you goin?
Zara: We planned to walk to TM..
Me: Ouh, walk? It's a rarity to walk to TM.. Budget?
Dian: No! Feels like walkin.. Where you going afterwards?
Me: I'm supposed to be at work by 5pm.
Dian: Walk with us to TM?
Me: Hm.... Sure... Why not..?
So thats that fuckers. You guys talk about getting some and here i am...
Getting some of them.
Within that half hour walk, the shitty thing is, I forgot to ask for their contacts.
LOSER!!!