Wednesday, March 05, 2008
I still remember those days when i sang for my ex-gf, Farhanah...
Hahahaha.... I was good last then. Go read my first testimonial at friendster bitch.
I think i'm about to blow my top when people like my dad and aunties talk to me about religion.
What is this shit? Islam Islam Islam...!
I really hate it. Why is it being a muslim so bloody difficult?!
This thing can't do, that thing can't do.
The stuffs they preech in the mosque, i learnt before like 2, 3 years ago... I went before okay.
I feel so like giving up being a muslim.
Well, thats what i felt just now.
In his fit of anger, he dared say something blasphemic.First thing first, supress my anger... And to that, i have to cut off emotions.
And to do that, have a cold heart.
Forgive me Allah for my blasphemic thoughts and remarks.
For i admit i'm a lowly being, my Lord.
I'll try not to think of such betrayal against Islam, my Lord...
Damn it, i do need to ease out pressure bitch.