<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I do really need to start up on my chicky schedule. Everything's jumble up.
I should work extra hard now. Put in more dedication to my work. It's not just about the looks.
It's the personality that counts. I don't want chicks like Farah.

I spent Wednesday watching 27 dresses. To Marina Promonade. There's this special place where there's 2 logs place in an 'L' shape. I think thats a hit among the chickys... Nice to smoke and drink and kiss there. The view's beautiful and i'm not gonna tell any guys about that cool shit place. Hehehe... What's more, there's hardly anyone there.

Shopping at Bugis. Her boobs are too big to fit in that shirt. The aunty shoving it inside. Gosh...!
And Tai Seng. Yummy noodles. The toys. The chickies. Wow... Never been better with Diana.

I finally had my popeye. Delicious.

1:02 am
Razzi Stifler