Monday, January 21, 2008
A weekend with multiple loads of shits happens. Then again, it's like kinda fun.
I finally got my light soccer training underway. Damn, i feel fuckin funny uh. As in my body.
I got breathless easily, and i could fee the rush of blood on my cheeks. Scored a hat-trick. I'm back fuck faces.
Diana was so sweet! She got this picture of ours, which is in my previous post, up on her multiply. Title of the folder, "these crazy people i heart." Contained two pictures, one was with me, the other ones her cousin. Mine picture has a caption which says, "He's the stoned neighbor who giggled when i told him my heart was squeezed". That is so fucking sweet Diana. And to call me HaroldRazzi and Dee.
Syuhada... miss ya...
And Diana says,"Love doctor gimme a diagnosis". Diana, you're suffering from severe heart complications. We'll have our date this Wednesday as promise. Chill out Diana, take things slowly and let the good times roll.
Farah ended my day with a smile. HEE.... A good-night kiss. You are one fuckin hot chick. Tell you something, I'm gonna fuck you untill you love me baby.
That's all fuckers. Fucking dead and in need of it now. If my post makes any of you readers gone bonkers, go fist yourself fucker.