<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 13, 2008

Temasek Polytechnic Open House Gig.

Alright mate, the gig's great!!!
I fucking... No, no...
We fucking rock and roll.
Still tired and a lil dehydrated. No break, no pauses.
Now i know why rockers drink while performing.
To ease out fatigue.
Just straight boom! We play all 8 songs.
I seriously like the reception we had when playing Spiderwebs by No Doubt.
And i tend to get fucking complacent.
But fuck it. I had fun.



This had a personal touch to "Behind These Hazel Eyes"


I don't know why but, this pic looks kinda cool




Personal me.


2:52 am
Razzi Stifler