<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm addicted with Terra Naomi. She's the type of girl i always wanted.
Long hair, white, a rocker.... Not a poser like Avril Lavign, Ashlee Simpson etc.
Gosh.... If only i have a girlfriend like her. I'll be fuckin damn faithful!!!

Had my rehearsal just now. Surprisingly we played so good. Maybe because of the amplifier and the good drum set. Or maybe because it's at an open space? Hm....
I was like playing Spiderwebs when the D-String snap. I was like, "huh?!" Luckily it's somewhere at the ending.
The rest of the songs we played, well, i have to change the way i normally play. Difficult but, fun....

I'm dissapointed when Alice broke. I'll need her tomorrow. It'll be her debut.... Don't worry sweetheart. You'll be watching from the seats at the back love... I'll fix you aye baby...

12:19 am
Razzi Stifler