<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm officially 21.

Sister bought me a long sleeves shirt and a short sleeve shirt. Thanks.
Had softcore partying on the 24th. Cousins slept over my place. Well, 1 boy and the rest are girls. It's noisy to have young girls group together at night. I can barely sleep. Hahaha...
It's fun scaring them. In the end, they can't even sleep not untill i forced them to.
Bowling on the 25th with cousins.
Although i utterly hate bowling, still i top them all.

Dzul's birthday on the 26th, and he's officially 21 yesterday. Hahahaha....
I spent the night with him hanging out at orchard road. Catch a movie, starbucks coffee and chat over a couple of smoke. Great. Thought of going clubbing but, nah..... Changed my mind.

Thanks Diana for just now though. Had a great time sweetheart. Movie again with her, hotdogs and she's nice enough to accompany me get my pants at topman.

Yea, and i sprained my ankle. Bearing with the pain now. I grind this chinese chick before i reached home. Great day....

8:20 pm
Razzi Stifler