<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 21, 2007

Fuck you all. You all didn't eat shit ok?!
You all didn't prance around like me, like a ballerina for all this time fucker.
All sensitive this here and there sucks my ass big time. I'm special, you're special. I guess we're a bunch of special fuckers aren't we ehk?

You know what? Thats no more the case fucker. It's gonna be "ouh so good".
I'll bet you'll like this shit mama. And you'll be like, fuckin yea gimme a doggie.

Just suck on my dick la like you're milkin a cow fucker.

1:35 am
Razzi Stifler