<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 10, 2007

Badminton, soccer, running and falling. An exciting week of fun.
Been like so long since i hold a racket. So we had this mini-match among my friends.
I beat Farhan, 15-4. Beat Suhail 15-3. Beat Afham 15-5. Beat Adil 15-3. Beat Khai 15-1.
It's either they sucks real bad or i'm just too good. I belief they sucks real bad dude...
Still having to find my form of smashing.
I had a bad fall on my back while playing badminton. It's still feeling sore now.

Soccer on the friday with school people. Fun. The astro turf was practically empty. Hahaha...
Played most of my game as a left wing-back.
Got a burn ass, and some bruise on my tighs and calf. I got muay-thai by Fadly. Hahaha...

Switch off my handphone for the weekends. Find it irritating when people start giving me stupid messages. Don't give me false hope sweetheart.
Counting the days till December 29th. If we managed to meet up, we'll continue. That i promised. If not, fat hope then.

Pizza and pepsi over some rock concert videos sure makes me happy.
Mom, Dad... I wanna be a rockstar. Just like Amy search and Awie. Forgot to mention, especially like Axl Rose.

12:56 am
Razzi Stifler