Monday, November 19, 2007
Ouh what a week. There's this pool game with AR. Stifler.
Ouh how many years past by then. Those were the days where we pool almost everyday.
This bowling game. I'm getting my touch back.
Got some yummy chocolates from Mimi.
I've been like, unwell for school for 2 weeks. Had M.C. But i didn't consume my medicine.
I can't believe what the doc said. There's something wrong with your respiratory system.
Spelling correct??? Hahahah.. She wants me to use the inhaler which i refused. So, got this pills.
Eat 6 pills every morning. Wah... but fuck those pills. I'm well now.
Fishcake got drunk on Friday.
I can't control my temper.
Still the "kepala angin" but still, i'm improving.
Fuck those fuckers who didn't turn up for soccer on Saturday.
Somehow i feel great.
Kesian Nana. All she knows is fuck and fuck and fuck. Nice body she got but, attitude sucks.
She's been used!!!
Hahaha...
Mamai, pls send me your blog URL add if you read this fuck.
Fuck! I can't wait for tomorrow. Gonna get fuckin laid people. This time with Stifler....