Friday, October 05, 2007
What a day...
Tired.
Supposedly to be in school by 9am but as usual woke up at 9.45am. So yea.. I need to clock-in again for now. So much for the obedient guy i am. Hahahaha...
I didn't reply everybody's sms today. Well, almost everybody. I'm like so in need of "living space". Aqillah, remember, the German word for "living space" is "Lebraunsraum". Hahahaha...
I hope you managed to pass the history paper of yours.
Alright, so i only sms those people whom to me are worth knowing of. I don't know why but everyone's seems to be in my way.
Shabana, you're one of them. It's not that i hate you or what but, try not to like pry so much into my feelings. If i'm feeling down or angry or moody and etc, don't call me asking why i'm like this or like that. I hate it aite.
I need the beach now. Even if it's only for one hour staring into the empty night sky by the beach will do. Away from everything and everybody. Sometime, solitude is a bliss.
Shesha won't do me good. I need something stronger and higher. Something which could take me away to far away land.
And ya, i guess, i won't be going to "Qiamulai". If i ever were to go, it'll be me spending the night sitting in the mosque not praying. Just me and solitude.
Suddenly, talking with Rafidah makes me smile. Hahaha...
A new found yet temporary and useless feeling of crush???
Beats me. But then, she's white.
PS: Patut ar puasa-puasa pun kenyang. Ada orang cakap bende tak baik belakang aku. Fuckers they are.