Monday, October 22, 2007
I got laid again on Thursday. And had a long chat with uncle OCP. Hahaha.. 1st time i talk with him happy-happy. Hahaha... Gerek but scary when he's high on the smoke. We talk from 1am till about 4 plus in the morning. Cool... And he taught me a lot of valuable stuffs.
The coolest uncle i ever have.
When out with madrasah friends on Friday. Ameerah's place having a open-house. So yea... I like the laksa. It's different from the laksa i've tasted. The gravy not thick. And it's smooth.
Saturday was a little interesting. When out with my cousins on my dad's side. All were there except Farah. Dinah's cute. I like the way she begged me to play my sister's PSP. Hahaha... Atika's house ada burung!!! EEEeeee.... Geli aku. So didn't get to talk with her much cause she's in the room for most of the time. And ada burung running around the room.
Went to madrasah for an open-house. Kinda dull cause not many people came. And most of them are girls. I only got Heider and Ahmad for a short company. Abang Idrus is scarring the shit out of me. He could see something in me. Seram aku.
So now í need to plan budak-budak madrasah's jalan raya and budak-budak SIP nye. I guess, i'm build for this shit. Cool babe..
I got a brother now. Rahman Stifler. Brother's you and i....
Here pussycats, come to papa....
(We'll take it slow Rahman, and let the good times roll....) - by Steven Stifler