Wednesday, September 05, 2007
I planned for a movie followed by a diner and have our late night walk at the promenade. She's late by more than an hour. What a day. So i cut the movie and instead, went to Marina Square for our diner at Secret Recipe. I had fish while hers chicken lasagna. Diner was nice.
We went to the promenade afterwards. Walk and talk, walk and talk until we reached Kallang River. A walk down memory lane. I told her all the stuffs i did and do and enjoy then. Those were the days. I love our old base. Under the bridge. The flagpole still there but they shifted the rifles to another area.

Met the boys of D.F. later at East Coast Park. I think i reached there at 11pm. Someone told me it's located behind Victoria School but bubble tea. In the end, i had to walk quite a distance from there till the the bicycle shop.
We had a great time playing cards, soccer and talk. I managed to sleep though. 3am till 5am. In between those time, i had to take a leak due to the cold weather.
The picnic later on was good. I love to see those smiles the kids showed. Those carefree lifestyle. In need of anything, just shout, Mummy!!! And those were the days.
I'm in deep thoughts recently. I suddenly felt emoish and i fucking hate it la. I'm thinking of Fatin, the "rumour", the mosquito and the butterfly.
I'm sorry. I'm insensitive i know.