<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 01, 2007

Alright i'm back. Part two of today's entry.

My heart beats the fastest when we were together. I'm confused now of myself.
I don't even know what i'm doing. I can't tell what i'm feeling.
There's no feelings in my heart. Just one cold empty piece of hanging meat.

And now i'm so in love with Ella. Was, is and will be. Hahaha...

Just look la at her. So cute, and white, and sweet.
Cair hati aku la sial. Just take a look at these 2 videos and yea, i guess you'll know what kind of girls i love. The character and looks.





10:28 pm
Razzi Stifler