Monday, August 06, 2007
Wooo....! It's been awhile since i last blog. Not that i've no stories to tell just that i've no fuckin' time bitches. I had a great week. Nice... A great fuckin' week. Hahahaha...
Monday, July 30th.
Watched The Simpsons with Syirah. Nice movie though. Funny la sial. Indeed a nice cartoon movie.
Watched it at Shaw Bugis. I thought i was late but that person came much more later. Hahaha... Anyway, we were supposedly watch it with Shazy and Raiyan but they "bubble tea" us. What a fucker. Hahahaha...
Syirah's hair smells nice.
Tuesday, July 31st.
I remember i was good on Tuesday. I did my school major project. My eyes finally manged to be in perfect order, and being on the phone for about 2 hours started to take its toll on my ears. And ouh yea!!! That day marks the day of my American Pie marathon!!!
"There was this one time, at the band camp...." blah blah blah. Funny shit la fuck.
Hahaha... Imagine musturbating using a sock! What a cool Dad that Jim got.
And lastly, The Stiflers are a bloody cool bunch!!!
Wednesday, August 1st.
Watching "There was this one time, at the band camp...." blah blah blah... part 2 and 3.
Thursday, August 2nd.
Watching "There was this one time, at the band camp...." blah blah blah... part 4 and 5.
Friday, August 3rd.
That day was one hell of a great day. Woooo....!
Saturday, August 4th.
Jamming was fun!!! New songs. The band improve! And I have to improve on my basics back.
Just so fun la. I gonna be a rock star!!! Just like Axl Rose. We signed some "paperworks"

We so called got scouted again. There'll be gigs and competition to participate in around October. So yea... New band name T.D.N.(TakDe Nama) Hahahaha. Pretty lame but fucking cool shit.
And yea, went to the hospital to visit Wak Yuz. I'm shocked and sadden by his crippled sight. In a coma now. He, who used to be very fit is in such a shocking state. But the good thing is, he can already listen and talk to people. And can see too.
Dad apparently got angry at me for the love bites around the neck. Bloody slut.
Sunday, August 5th.
Somebody wanna brought brownies i think. Thats what i heard from Shazreen. But then, bubble tea. Hahaha...
TODAY!!!!
Nothing much happen. Got my contact lenses, got a new look. People in the lab said i look like a fuckin' punk shit.