Thursday, August 09, 2007
There was this one time, when i'm walking to Zirah's place, i saw a cat in the drain. It was shaking weirdly. So initially i thought the cat was getting humped by a papa cat. And as i got closer, i saw only a mama cat. Guess what, it's giving birth to a baby cat..! Fuckin' cool shit.
So, we had this small outing to the beach. I met up with Zirah first before meeting the rest as the both of us finished our stuffs late. I had school and i sneaked out early. Hehehe...
Met the rest at Pasir Ris MRT station at 5pm.
The day starts of badly with somebody throwing a tantrum. You should know who it is. Stress aku. What seems to be a relaxing and dull outing turn to be some great shit.. I love to sit on the sand with my legs partly submerged in the sea. And when you gaze at the beautiful sight, makes one feel so calm. All this thoughts came crashing down as somebody throw water over my head. Damn. Hahaha...


Raiyan only came down at 6pm. He brought champaign and crackers and nuts. Yummy. Red. I caught a Jellyfish! Bluish green in colour. I caught it okay.. And i spotted another one in pink. If only i could experiment with it. Hehehe...
So we played the playground after maghrib. Kind of like fun, cause it's been awhile since i played on one. We had a long walk to Pasir Ris MRT station. Hehehe...
I'm sorry that i made you people walk to some haunted place.
There was this one time, when i was dating there at night, while doing it, we heard some weird laughter. Womanly and scary.
And there was this one time, when i was dating with another girl the week later, i heard not one but 3 dogs basking and howling at night. But who gives a shit about all this stuffs.
But seriously, i'm glad nothing bad happened there then.

On the way home, i'm so disappointed with S, S, S, and R. Overall, i had fun. Haha, thats my motive.
Today, had soccer with the DF guys. My form is slowly coming back to me. I'm enjoying every moment of today.

Had lunch afterwards with them. Raiyan paid my share of lunch for me. I'm dead broke. 80cents left to spent till Sunday. Fuck Shit.