Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Brownies are nice. Hotcakes are loves.
Gimme a hotcake with maple syrup and butter with orange juice. Hahaha...
How i wish i got a girlfriend who would bake me that.
Cool ehk?
Hm... Let that be a password. A sacred key for my heart. But it have to be tasty. Hahaha...
I swear.
Ustaz Sufyan finally got married on August 12th, 2007. He's going to get laid!!! Fuck yea! His wife not bad.
I suddenly told Shazreen something which are not meant to be heard. Ouh my... Usually, i only told people part of it. THIS i told her is a summary for it. My God. Why on earth did i did such thing?!(by telling her) But who fuckin' cares anyway. Fuck it.
I'm such an asshole. Memories just flush on me mind. Haah. Fuck it.
I hate this sunken' feeling. Something which calls upon me within deep inside. These warm feeling which i kept, 4 years ago. Fuck that guy.