Saturday, July 14, 2007
The thing is now, i'm having some trouble with my handphone. Couldn't upload pictures and the SIM registration always failed.
I couldn't be happier today.
Yes indeed. And i'm proud i did make the right choice.
Mentoring was ok... Played Captain's Ball for the game session.
Gotten all sweaty.
Before that, it was as if in the movie.
Could say that part of my dream did come true.
I'm just happy.
I can't believe i've been smiling the whole time while teaching Fikri while watching over Rozaini.
Reminds me of Rossa. But still, its just part of my dream come true thingy.
So... Snap Snap..! Here i am now.
Watched Harry Potter.
Hazirah, Shazreen, Shabana.
Popcorn, Nachos, Coke(s)
Had some Long John Silver.
Ikea...
We all look as if we are a family.
Me the husband.
Hazirah the wife.
Shazreen the niece.
Shabana the younger niece.
Macam-macam.
In the end, eye-infection.
Hahahaha....
Gerek la kluar dgn korang. Kesian Syirah tak dapat ikut. And Raiyan too.