Thursday, July 26, 2007
I almost thought i lost my eye there...
Here's what the guys think.
Written by Ahmed.
So shit happens man! here it goes (based on writer's understanding)
Settings: Temasek poly Turf
Character: Bombay & Razi and the Others
Time: After Lunch
Bombay: Dude pass me the ball!! here! Here!
(Got the ball and skip pass the others)
Bombay: FUck u mutafucker imma shoot rite there!
Razzi: Come to papa... come to papa...
(Bombay leans back and swing back and shoots.... off target)
Bombay: DAMN!!!
(Ball hits the Safety Cone and bounce off and hit razi in a well deserved spot... his head)
Razzi: Fuck shit my eye!!!... buto laa..arrrghh fuck shittt.... god damn it... sial arrr!
Bombay: Abeh salah aku ar?...
Razi: tak tak... its ok...its ok. fuck shit blood im bleeding!....
Bombay & others : eh... go rinse ur eye or smthg la..
Razzi: no no its okay.... (blood still oozing out)
so they continued playing....
later... in the changing room.
Razzi: ouh fuck..its reallyfuckin bleeding.
I cried there. Never have i felt so much pain an torturing then. The thought of me losing an eye, flash in my mind. I'm lucky there. Very lucky.
Had an MC just now. Spent the whole day playing pokemon yellow version.
Yea, you heard me right. The old version.
Met up with Mama at 5pm. Just send her home.
I'm bored.