Sunday, April 22, 2007
Send mom and dad to the airport yesterday. Going off to Vancover. I'm surprise that my uncle's and aunties are there. Grandmother too. So i'll guess, i'm all alone for 20 days.
Auntie Ling treat us breakfast at swenssen. My first breakfast there. The price is cheap. Nice. I'll treat myself for swenssen's breakfast again. Nenek enjoy it too. Hahaha... Went out with John and Mui at 3. Played Lan. Initially we were thinking of playing at Bugis. But then, damn packed i tell you. So we head to Geylang. And yea, my 1st time playing CS source. It's very very good i tell you all. The graphics, everything. So realistic. Played for about 1 hour and a half. My treat.
Things just didn't end there. My maternal aunt and uncle treat us for diner at Chai Chee Seafood Restaurant. It's so happening there. Lots of joke being passed around. Riddles, and stupid games. Grandfather was annoyed by the riddles i gave him. Well, he tried so hard trying to form 4 triangles using only 6 toothpicks. The solution, was stupid though. Hahaha... Had fun.
Went for a game of bowling. Grandmother enjoyed watching all of us play. I got 2nd. My uncle got 1st. Hahaha... Pity Nayli, always got the bowling ball into the side drain. Haha...

Nice eh? hehehe
Just now... Boring day. I called almost everyone in my contact list, and most of them turn out busy. So, i didn't catch that movie The Last Mimzy. In the end, i went to Tampines Mall to get a cable, and bought a bass guitar. Wohoo......
I love her curve, her neck, and i love playing her hair which streams down her neck into 4 strands. Her pig-tails, i kept on twisting and twisting until it becomes perfect....