Thursday, April 19, 2007
I had a blast on Tuesday. Went out with Darling for a movie. Initially i wanted to watch "The Last Mimzy" but somehow, there didn't show it on Tampines Golden Village.
Watched "Meet The Robinson"
Had lunch before that at Pizzahut. I got a pepperoni pizza. I think she got some spaghetti meal. But all i know is, it isn't spaghetti, some chicken in sour sauce with noodles. Taste somewhat like the tropical fried mee. All these, she treated me. God, i somehow feel humiliated.
Watch the movie afterwards, then played Condition Zero at Bugis Junction with Rahman. Nice game we had.
I had my usual routine of sheesha just now with Qai and Salman. Had mango. We missed Dzul though. We'll go clubbing next 2 weeks so we'll catch up on each other. I bought for Darling some stuffs. I hope she like it. And WEAR it.
Time-table will be given out on Thursday, 10am. I couldn't wait and we'll be having our game of soccer later on in the evening with the gang before school reopens.