Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Finally i bought my cap. The cap Helmi told me cost about $5, actually cost around the $20 range. I managed to find one around $14. Sial punye jantan. Hahaha...
Went to have a walk around Peninsular, Marina Square and Esplanade. There's nothing much to see actually. I wonder how people just can find the time to window shop. It's totally different if they went out with an intention to buy some stuffs which they crave so much. Yea..
Spent most of the time at Esplanade. Took pictures there. I look terrible in this spartan hairstyle. But looks good with the cap on. I should buy the green one i think. Tapi tidak mengape. At least i got a cap.

All i know is, it's a nice cap that's why she's like trying to steal it from me. Reached home around 8.20pm. Why can't all taxi driver drive like him? I hailed his cap from her place at 8.14pm and reached my place like so fast. The fare was less than $5.
Exam results will be online on April 4th. Scary but all i know is, i studied hard enough. Counting back all the marks for "the 100% questions i get it right", sum up to 50/100. I'm re-counting again now.
Recently, i read a book about WW2. The Rape Of Nanking(modern day Nanjing). Kinda cool