Monday, April 09, 2007
Bani Derus. My cousins, we'll go out tomorrow night. 6.30pm at Bugis MRT station. Officially, only 3 of us. But those of you who read this entry, are invited. Interested call me. Or Dzul. Or Qaimah. I can't believe i've spent the whole day doing nothing sensible. This is one of those Monday blues but the only thing is, it's a holiday.
Haflah passed. It was a short one this year due to some unforeseen circumstances. The time i spent during Haflah, took care of Primary 2, 5 and 6 boys. The primary 2s are cute. I think they scared of me. In the end, i've to take care of Primary 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. The primary 3s and 4s are okay. Behaved well. The Primary 1s, are the trouble makers. Can you imagine them quarelling with each other during the event? Firdaus was don't know where. So yea, i have to calmly settle their disputes. Yes, DISPUTES. Plural.
I did my duty well. Made a kid almost cry. I caught him wanting to assault this kid, who also have an attitude problem. I looked at him, told him to sit at the front, and told him to remain silent. There he goes. Maybe i look scary when am annoyed? Overall, i enjoyed taking care of them. Especially this Arab kid who can't speak but understand Malay. He don't even know Arabic. What kind of disgrace parents was he brought up by? Only English he understand.
Went home at night. 10pm. Did some helping in cleaning up everything. Soccer the next day. Under the scorching sun. My shooting and passing was so shitty.
Today was an even stupid day to be at home. Nice weather. Everything all nice. But nothing to do. If only... if only... if only.....
Between, I love the song i put up at my blog. I love the lyrics and melody of it.