<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 07, 2007

So much for a holiday. I'm stuck at home with nothing to do. Bloody fuck. Thanks Naza for being a listening ear for me. Really appreciate that babe. To actually think about it, we aren't actually closed. And here i am, telling you what i felt.

Guess i made the right decision. According to her, all i need is some space for myself. I admit, i'm not what i am nowdays. So yea, broke up with Fatin for awhile i guess. I hope she understand. And it'll be good for her. She can like be with her "friends", who talked behind her back, now.

Behind all these anger and confusion, there's only one feeling and thought that's standing strong. I just love you so much. Will things change? I don't know myself. Things have been hard for us i guess. You remember about a post i wrote last time? I think it's the april post i think. Right after that PENTAS shit. This PENTAS thingy is evil. It really is. Nobody would believe me. They'll probably say i'm just plain bodoh.

So for now. Lets start life a fresh. Beginning with jamming later on. Followed by projects. After securing myself, i'll be falling for love again? I hope so.

Between, does anyone knows how to go to the Muslim graveyard by bus and MRT??? Tag me aite.

3:34 pm
Razzi Stifler