Monday, March 19, 2007
Non-stop soccer this week. Hahaha... Start the week with a game of soccer, street soccer and end the week with a game of street soccer too. It's been fun. At least i'm happy. Just me and the ball. Just now was much much more fun.
So again i played wearing a pair of boxers. Scored some and concede some too. Have to admit my reflexes are getting sharper and sharper. My finishing was a little like last time. But not there yet. Hahaha.. I'll be better.
I'm so sad to hear that Khai and Mas are quarelling. Khai told me this is a big one. But then, to some people, big is small and small is big. So well, pretend to be not interested. So much for a humble and unegoistic guy. Hahaha... I hope that Khai'll take good care of her.
I recently listened back to my old CDs on Friday. All those punk rock musics. Reminds me of my secondary school days. All those lying, forging signatures, stealing, pranks, fights, singing and more... Hahaha.
I got into my 1st fight when i'm in secondary one. I don't know why we fought but then, hell... A sec.4 guy with a scissors almost stabbed me at the leg. He's trying to kill me!!!
I did some theft back then. In my 2nd year of sec3, we need to have a pass to walk around the school during school hours. I remembered i stole Mrs Chee's pass. The whole class knew about it and she eventually got to know about it. I escaped with one of my trademark bullshits. Hahaha...
Did some singing too. I was known as "Mat Jiwang-jiwang" due to the songs i sang. Some say it's nice which is flattering for me. I even tried to impress this chick in my class by singing to her. But then, didn't even get her. She said i'm those guys who just sought for lust. Not love. BITCH. Hahaha... I love poking on punani..
Here pussycats, come to Papa....