<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm so happy!!!! Had jamming despite the injured finger. I was so terrible but the rest was so good. What makes me so happy is, we've been spotted by this guy owning the place. He too was jamming in another room and i think he heard us playing.

When we're paying the tab, he went out and showed us a thumbs up. He then asked us some questions while we are outside slacking over tea.

"You guys are good."

"Thanks..."

"Have any of the staffs gave you some form to fill in before?"

"Erm huh? No..."

"You guys hold on."

He went inside, and told me to fill in the forms. According to him, we are to fill in all our particulars and what kind of music we are playing. If there's any shows or gigs, he'll call either one of us. Hahahaha.... I was like so over the moon. At last, we are spotted even without us playing our best.

Spent most of our time discussing the band name. I still don't know what's our band's name. No more Requiem though. But some other names. I've taken one step closer of becoming a Rock Star. Hundreds of steps left for me to climb up. May we, the band, rock people's life with the songs we played.

1:07 am
Razzi Stifler