<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 05, 2007

I think it's God's gift. A talent of foreseeing things i have. People may not belief it. Sometimes i did stuffs, weird stuffs because of this reasons. Ada hikmah nye.

I know i'm selfish towards you but thats what i feel. In the end you'll regret it. Or not, me...
I don't know what else to say. The signs are appearing "softly". I'm getting more and more frustrated every second of breath i inhale and exhale.

I started to get headache. I think i broke my finger again. Now it's fuctioning back normally. Only thing is, it hurts when i'm moving it around. I like. Don't you see, every second of pain, makes me smile to myself. I love the pain. Is it true that too much pain causes you headache? That's the only pain i hated most.

Got the injury while playing soccer in the morning. My mistake of being a goolie. But it was fun though. I enjoy being the saviour of our team. For once, i was Iker Casillas.

looking good before playing is a must.

saving my goal.

a full stretch dive. i saved that ball.

nice.

11:14 pm
Razzi Stifler