<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 31, 2007

I still remember when i'm sleeping yesterday. I had a nightmare. I woke up. Take a few deep breath and it happened again. That thing was on top of me again. I'm used to it since secondary school.

This is the most scariest of all. And i'm dead stupid to open my eyes.

I feel something on top of me suddenly. And i quickly closed my eyes. Muttered some prayers. It kept on pressing and pressing. But this time, it did more that that. It tried to enter me!
I could feel it in my mouth. My face. Tried to get to my throat.

Initially, i thought well, the angel of death was trying to retake my soul. Cause i could feel my whole body sweating. My legs turn cold. And somehow, could feel something was pulling me from inside out. Thats when i opened my eyes.

It was so black. Darker than the night.I could see it in this pitch darkness. It got the outline of my face i think. So black and dark the outline is. I thought at first, this is it, i'm dying. And i thought i'm already dead. I was lucky i managed to think.

I tried moving my toe. It moved but barely. So i'm alive!!! At least i'm happy about that. But seriously, i'm scared out of my wits. When it finally just disappear, i sit up and quickly went to my mom's room. "Ibu, ada bende kat bilik." I speak calmly though. She just told me to sleep back. I SMSed people whom i think always sleep late. Hidd replied.

At least she kept me company by smsing me until i fell asleep unintentionally. I'm still scared now. Still awake.

1:48 am
Razzi Stifler