Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I know i was walking to my grandmother's place when i spotted with something slimy. I almost step on it. Initially i thought it was a lizard. A big dead lizard. I'm shocked when i realise what that thing was. A baby bird. A chick. The tummy was slit opened and there's a tooth mark just above the cut.

I think it's a mynah. Yellow beak and black eyes. Hahahaha. Padan muke kau mati. You could also see some of the intestine came out. Look at the wings. No feathers!!! So i'm not afraid of you you little chick. Wahahaha... Some how, it looks like a dinosaur.

In the picture above, you could see the punctured mark on it's belly. I think someone stab it with a chopstick, or a cat bite it. Or maybe i poke it with my pencil. Or maybe those evil birds attack it. A crow i think.
I utterly hate birds. But not my bird.