<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Confused i am... why is this happening to me? Planning to make her day but in the end, a terrible day i had.

I don't hate you sweetheart, but i hate that very stuffs you so called supported and love. In that process................. Anaa la uhibbuki Fatin. No... maybe its anger that made me feel that way. I'm trying so hard just to control my temper. I need a break. I need some breather. I'm confused about my ownself. My own feelings. Things are hard for me this days. Maybe hers too.

The sight of her when i saw her just now, really really dissapoints me. I can't believe she unveil herself just for a damn shoot which after a certain date, will be of no significant to anybody. What can the stuff you love do for your future? Nothing. Surprisingly now, i knew why you joined mentor. And i'm wrong when i told you to quit it.

Anaa adzhisha anti uhibuka titisaan min anaa, Fakhralraazi. Anaa adzhisha... adzhisha. Should i care?? Na'am!!

Ok then, niway... i felt the tremmor here. As in the earthquake. I was sitting on my dad's "rocking chair" around 11am. Reading the news. Then the chair i was sitting down rocked by itself for about 10 to 15 seconds. I kept still when it started to rock. It's as if someone was rocking me up. At first it was scarry but then, when i think again, it must have been an earthquake in Indonesia.

I'll be expecting Porto to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Liverpool to lose at Anfield.

Deep down inside, i still love you sweetheart..... I always do, forever...

9:04 pm
Razzi Stifler