<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 17, 2007

Been feeling rather exhausted from a great week i had. It's just me and soccer. From my point of view, my results are better than expected but then, a supp paper is a supp paper. Start studying by Monday then.

--------------------
I've been wondering, i've wasted my time a lot at school. Those Wednesday nights should be used for studying. Monday till Wednesday, i should be studying. Not fooling around with some stupid bunch. Friends do play a part on my results too. Met and got closer with some good friends i met. No matter how rowdy they are, when it comes to study, it's all study.

I remember those days, my previous semesters. So called went out to study but in the end, spend like 5% of the so-called study time, study. The rest, wasted. Just like that. I'm lucky i've been given a second chance now. There's supp paper.
I've to admit, i do lost a lot of friends now but then, are they really labelled as friends? What does the word friends means?

Seriously, i used to thought that K.M.Cs are known as friends to me. In the end, it just disintergrate. Gone. I used to think that that my fellow secondary school friends are friends. We just seems to like gone with the wind. Those promises are all bullshit. Then came my CCA friends. I'm missing in action there. All they do is just talk stupid stuffs which in the end, won't have any effect on my or their future. It's just not worth it.

Not that i have any grudge against those mention above but, if you would think properly, and think hard enough, you'll believe me. To be a friend, requires something greater than just being there. To be a friend is to be by that person's side when that person's in need. I'll admit that i'm never a somebody's friend.
--------------------


Alrigt, so today was a bore. Just some usual routine and here i am back at home. My left index fingger's a little better now. Thanks to yesterday's forcing and twisting. I could at least clench my fist.
Yesterday was all chat and chat and chat at MSN. Hm... i've some pictures.








So, that's all about it.

7:22 pm
Razzi Stifler