<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 09, 2007

Tears of joy ran down my cheeks. At least i gave her her 1st birthday wish. Her 1st birthday gift. She's 46 now. And it's my 1st time giving her a present in my 20 years 1 month and 15 days of living. I kept reading the text message she send me. And also kept recalling what she said to me in the morning.

Those words that make me smile widely in this time of darkness.

I suddenly felt so full. I'll be joining Ummi soon. Allahumaghfirlaha warhamha wa'aafiha wa'fu 'anha.. i can't wait to join you, Ummi..

1:32 am
Razzi Stifler