Saturday, February 10, 2007
"Hello, can i speak to Nur Bitchyana?"
"Huh? Skejap eh.."
"...."
Then the line was cut of. Hm... I initially thought that was Nana. Turn out to be her niece. Hahaha... I guess she was like, who the hell is Bitchyana. Hahahaha....
Ok, i was supposed to go to Caldecot hill at 1.30pm. A guitar talk and also, we were given a chance to play Sweet Child Of Mine for MediaCorps!!! It's fucking cool shit! But then, i back out. Not that i'm shy or anything, but somethings still bothering me and i'm not in the bloody mood to go anywhere. I hope you guys understand.
And so, i finally made a switch from titisan to mentor. For CCA la. I tell you something, that's one of the best decision i make. Maybe i'm blinded by artificial friends and other stuffs. I got what i want from titisan. That is showmanship. Which i'll be needing a lot of it for upcoming band performance.
So, when to TP-BP Mentors just now. I feel like a loner when i reached there. But then, i enjoyed myself teaching 4 cute Pri 5 em3 boys. I think it's very unfair for the government to segregate them at such a young age. I'm surprised at the talent they have. Very good in maths. Fast learner they are.
Upon reaching there, they assigned me to P5 kids. Got the naughtiest bunch. So say this senior mentor gal. And she told me again," Your boys ar... Wah..."
I understand what she meant. But they are a fun bunch. According to one of them, he got flushed to EM3 because he failed his English and Science. He claimed that he love maths and yes he did pretty well in it.
Liyana turn out to be one hot chick. And tall too. And fair. And she gave me the impression of a strict person. Lucky bustard that asshole. Hahaha... How can he just tidak ambil kesah tentang dia?