<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I am perfectly fine in the afternoon. When to DF with Farsha. Met her at tampines interchange. Eh sayang, i'm sorry i'm bloody late. Something wrong with my project la...

So reached DF at around 11.30. The MRT services back to normal after yesterday's accident. I'm perfectly fine until i send Ummi's corpse to be burried. Tears started rolling down my cheeks when i heard abang Shameer read prayers. It's all in Arab and i'm lucky to understand some words said. Usually they speak or recite it in Malay. As time goes, my tears don't just fall, they seems to crash around me. I can barely control it. Sadiq was in tears too.

It grows bad when they started pilling earth on top of Ummi. This is like my first time. My arwah atuk passed away, i managed to held the tears until i reached home and cry there when nobody's around. This time, i feel so lost.

I cried my way to school. Like one sissy. I cried all my way to ITAS. And i cried all the way now. My tears are dry now. I think, cause my eyes hurts and i could feel myself crying silently till now.

Fatin was there just now. Well, she did cheer me up. Being with her, her presence is soo soothing. And when she's safely home, emotions piled on me. Ayang, thanks i love you so much....

Thanks Naza... Thanks Hid... Thanks Fairuz... Thanks Annas... Thanks Heider........

11:57 pm
Razzi Stifler