Monday, January 22, 2007
A Happy Belated New Year to all my Muslim friends. Happy New Year.
My new year resolution....
- to be a muslim.
- improve on my chords skills.
- to be brilliant.
- put in effort in my studies
And so... aiming to accomplished it by mid-year. I received my enlistment letter. This time for the medical checkup. I'm deffering again this time. Still studying though.
I met up with some new friends these few weeks. Not that they are new but, hang out with them. Turned out to be brilliant. Zafran said," klau kau tk nk isap rokok, kau campur dengan aku." Well, that's so nice to hear!!!
Hang out with Zafran's gang for a change. Funny people they are. Went to the bubble tea shop wit Zap. I made up my mind to get a motorbike license after i made my IC. Now, where can i find those money....