Sunday, December 31, 2006
Why is it that people CAN make me angry, sakit kan hati aku. But I can't do it to them?! It's always fucking unfair!!! Why?! Why do God makes my life unfair?! Sometimes this anger got too piled up and i'm like LOST.
I'm just angry at everyone. For making me pissed off. For making me lonely. For tarnishing my pride. And i'll swore in the name of Allah that i'll get my revange done. It's so bloody frustrating. Imagine "celebrating" raya away from everyone. At home sitting alone. Stare at that fucking TV. While you know that others closed to you are fucking enjoying their fucking self on these fucking day.
And why now am i getting these alser or how it was fucking pronounced. I don't even know how it spelt. Because of that, I can't eat or drink. Fucking hurt me. I'm dead hungry by now.
At least this blog have a purpose. Makes me lift some shit off my shoulders.
Lastly, i hate these love marks on my legs....