Thursday, December 21, 2006
Visiting mandai zoo was kind of cool for me. Hahaha... Actually depends on who you go with. Going with my girlfriend, obviously it's going to be great.
Been 10 years or more since i last visit the zoo. A lot of thing have change but some structures, i recognise.
The gift shop, the tree filled with parrot, the tram, the amphiteater and..... the elephant ride.
Had fun there. Actually, we got free ticket to the zoo. Thanks to Dayah's dad. Well, met Dayah and Farhan at the kfc. Then in the zoo, went seperate ways... Coincidently met Nasrul and his girlfriend. That guy, don't know why but... I sensed some kind of a grudge in him. Since pentas shit.
Back to the story. Well, took some pictures from my handphone's camera. So going to upload it later. Tomorrow i guess. If not later. Hahaha... But then, the pictures i think will turn out blurry here. Heeh
I love the rain. I always do. I love the chill it gave me. Love to look up towards the sky when it rains. Love the water trickles on my cheeks. And for just now, love the warmth it gave me. Like always, i love when it rains. Especially in the afternoon.
Almost a year and going stronge. 8 more days...
I'm still hoping you could be there with me. I'm still hoping you could celebrate it with me. I'm still hoping you could go out with me.
And that hope live on till the day dies when i'll realise that it's no use hoping any longer.
All i wish now is to see her one last time before she went off to Malaysia... And that will be my biggest pre-birthday gift of all... (in any means what so ever....)
And i wish i could say those 3 simple magic words to her properly.
I love you...