<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 29, 2006

I just realise that it's been a year of us, me and her, Razzi and fatiN, Skywalker and Amidala together. Kind of surprising though that it did last this long!!! Haha. Let me tell you a tale of Razzi Skywalker and Fatin Amidala.

Long before your time. In a galaxy far-far away.

It all started from Harry Potter. I was single that time and i so badly wanted to watch the "that time" new Harry Potter movie. Well, usually i would asked Anna out but then, hm.... I asked her instead. We went to TM right after Titisan workshop. And yea, had a great time there. I still remember the smile she gaved me when i walked her home. So called like melted my heart out.

From that day onwards, i started to sms her. Not say frequent but when i'm bored i smsed her.
And from than on, we started like meet up once a week.
I still remember the game we played via SMS. Hahaha...
"Fatin take a spade and threw at Fahrul"; "Fahrul duck and quickly threw sand at her eyes".
Something like that. Hahaha...

I think we went to the beach. During term test week. So called tried to relief ourselves during that hectic period. She loves Tom Yam noodles. Yup... And she says, "I'm bored" while i had it, "It's hot". And she said her name's Lily and those people believes her. And that day i remember it's the 1st time i called her trying to tell her that i have feelings for her but those words can't come out. In the end relied on MSN to tell her that.

She got it like, are you serious?
And i told her yes i am now.
She put in those idiotic smily emoticons.
And i asked her what about you?
And she said
yes i do like you too, i think.

The truth came out that day and it wasn't untill the 28th December on a Wednesday afternoon when i watched Narnia with her. I thought of asking her to be my girlfriend but plan backfired. She said i'm an asshole when i told her all those stuffs i did to my ex-girlfriends.
Haithir called me stupid.
But what can i do?! It's not at the appropriate time. Another time was what i told him.
On the way home, i realised something was missing and yes it was. My pencil. The only writing material i had then.

So SMS her that i'll take it tmr afternoon.

And tomorrow afternoon it is. Right before jamming with the old "Just Diyana". I went to her place and yea, she gave me my stuffs back and those words just came out of my mouth.
"I think of going on a relationship."
"Ouh, Ok... With who?"
"With you..."
"Ouh wow..."
"So do you want to?"
"Must i reply now?"
"Yes you do, just say yes or no.."
"Yea.."
"What?"
"Yes..."
"Ouh ok.. This is the 1st time i ever said it in person."
"And this is my 1st time i ever heard it face to face."


Our 1st pic together...


Our 1st pic IN A RELATIONSHIP























And so, may it last as long as it can last.......

12:30 am
Razzi Stifler