<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 02, 2006

I don't know why. Maybe i'm just too angry with myself. How can things go wrong now?! Maybe it's a retribution given from God. I remember the words i said last friday. And how the guilt swept upon me. This is not me. I'm not the person i used to be. Quiet, shy, humble, soft-spoken.

"Buat ape nk sembahyang...." Those are the words that came out of my mouth. A few seconds later, i started to think. And i think and i feel.... Poof, i just found myself walking towards the bus-stop, going to the mosque to pray. A week later, i feel so guilty.

Guess what. I fail my maths3 quiz. I was like dumbstruct. Me fail maths?! It's just not fair. Why can't things go according to my way?! Why... Why must it be that way! Why mustn't it be this way?! Why?! I feel like making a headline for tomorrow's news... "Teen jumps from 13th story flat"

I just don't get it. It is so unfair. And dynamics quiz just now, my calculator... I didn't change the fucking mode to degree!!! All my answer, everything. Gone! Just like a piece of paper being burn up. This anger makes my head spin. Sakit kepala aku.

I'm so sorry sweet heart. So sorry your highness. Please forgive me your worship. I didn't meant to be tak berterima kasih. I'm like too angry at myself la sayang. I didnt meant to hurt you baby...
I love you more than the galaxy.... sweet heart

12:29 am
Razzi Stifler