Tuesday, December 26, 2006
At last, i'm 20. There's a number 2 in front now. Hahaha... The first gift from my beloved grandmother... Got again $50 and i'll spent it well. Hehee...
Girlfriend gave me a long sleeve T. She got the size right. Hehehe.. I love.. And it's from B.U.M. One of my favourite brand. HAHAHA... I love her birthday card which she gave me. I'm soo happy!!! HAHA
I love you Fatin... Muah muah...
I called some of my friends over on the christmas. Thanks people for coming. Hahaha.. And thanks for the gift too!!!
Rahman and Dayah came the earliest. 1 hour before the time i invited. Followed by Requiem minus Wani. Her parents anniversary la, hahaha..!
Eh thanks eh for the gift!!! I love the shirt!!! Hahaha... Brought me to tears man.. And sorry i didnt get to like entertain you people. Other guest starts arriving at one go la.. Hehehe... Nanti jamming i'll wear it.
I got a boxer from hush puppies. And i'm shock yet glad. Thanks eh Farsha, Ameera, Asyirah, Hazirah and Nadzirah. I'm like shocked that a girl bought me undies. Hahaha!!! And it fits too!!! And i'm wearing it now. Hahahaha...!!! Ouh yea, Nadzirah, thanks for the cute little muggy!!!
Dzul, happy birthday again!!! Now you are 20. Hahaha!!! Eh, and thanks for the bag!!! thanks to you and kak sha sha and hairi!!! That to me was like a wish come true. Coz i'm searching for a bag and poof!!! Buka kotak, keluar beg. Cool seh the bag. Hahahaha
Roslyn, Farahyn and Farah's sister came. If there's a so called contest, the three of them surely won the best dressed. Hahaha... Jambu jugak si Farahyn tuu..
The boys came then. Haziq, Raiyan, Suhaimi, Arif, Firdaus, Hilmi and Saddiq. Haziq came dress as himself, Raiyan dressed like "Tommy Versetti", Suhaimi dressed like the MCR guitarist-with that cool specs, Arif macam matrep, Firdaus like... Firdaus, Hilmi and Saddiq like mafia. Hahahaha... Cool shit!
I'm kind of glad budak-budak 5-08 came too. Helmi, Khairul. Eh Zulkifli, Thanks for coming bro. HAHA... Friends always..
Man, dayah, naza... Love you guys man...
Diyana, Mui, Zam, Jon... you ppl rock. Chill sak korng. Aku tengah sibuk-sibuk kat luar, bukan main relek eh korg dalam bilik aku. Hahaha
The greatest thing i had yesterday isn't the gift. But to see all my friends in my house.
and that wished died yesterday, without you i'm partly me and i still wish that you were there
yesterdayThis are the gifts.... Hehehe

Cards which brought tears of joy when i read them

A long sleeve T to keep me warm

A shirt so i'll look good and smart when i need most

Mug so i won't forget to drink my coffee everyday

And boxers so i've no excuse for being bare at the bottom...

Bags to carry my books to school..

Last but not least, a resourceful book so i'll be brilliant within 90 days...
