Friday, November 10, 2006
Something to look forward to for titisan training. I finally got the role which i fancied most. Hehehe... I'm no longer the small kiddo. I'm the small kiddos brudder. HAHAHA
Cool shit.
Had a migrane i think. Anyway, i still went for school. MTN project was quite simple. Tapikan, kesian si Ahmad tu. Stress buat project sangat. Sampai pening. I wonder what's so difficult about the project. Senang seh... CAD jer. Mungkin i'm purely smart and talented.
Speaking of smart and talented, i got 18 marks for my maths bonus quiz. Tsk.. dasar aku pandai.
Dah lah hensem. I'm such a great guy.
Watched the final call with sweet-heart, sufi, dayah and luqman. That movie, not that scary for me. The last part tu yang seram. Itu jer lain sume ok-ok lah.
Overall, i'll give 3 1/2 stars.
Reminder:
Get the props for titisan
Study my Dynamics
Design my robot for the MTN project
Do some MCT programing(read up)
Nytez hot shot. Hey, when i look in the mirror, i always see someone good-looking.