<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 26, 2006

Our 1st couple pic... before we became "us"



Someday i may hurt you
with what i say.
I might hurt you
like a bullet astray.

If ever i do tell you
to
leave me and go away.
Please promise me
you won't listen and tell me
you'll stay.
Only you who lives
in my
heart.


It makes me smile when i received it via handphone.
Someone special send me that.
Someone who i love...
The love of my life...
And as i gaze upon the very ring she gave me...
I couldn't stop smiling.
The warmth it gave me.

I love you so much Fatin... Every single letter in this entry will tell not only you but everyone, about a boy that loves a girl so much...
Love you la sayang....
Muah... Muah..... Muah.......

11:47 pm
Razzi Stifler