Thursday, November 16, 2006
A lot of stuffs happens this week and yesterday was one of those fun moments. Daya(k), Naza(k) and i went to my grandmother's house at bedok to take some props for the upcoming events. Eventually, the three of us got caught in the rain and well, i'm the wettest among them all. Daya(k) got a periuk to shield from the rain while Naza(k) got the lid as a protection.
When it stops raining, with nothing better to do, we took some photos of us. Well, turn out to look kind of cool.
And finally, i got to watch Starwars:The Clone Wars with Naza(k).I owe you ferrero roche. The salam aidul fitr shit was ok. I'm happy that some of my members came down to support me and Zul. Mr Prawnstar was there. Hahaha... I don't really like taking pictures with a lot of people around. I don't want to be made a fool out of them. I still remember what some nira and snt girls told me. Tits have no discipline. And i agree with that. Look at both the leaders.
At least though, i did managed to show of my girlfriend to my members at last.











