<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Last saturday, watched pasir ris secondary school production which consist of pst and some of their alumnis. The play was great but then, the indian dance and the chinese wuushu spoil part of it.

Watched it with Aisyah that day. So long sia didn't went out with her. She grew muscles and her pinches are getting much more deadlier. Hahaha. We slack at starbucks after the show with Dayah, Wani, Aisyah, Maya, An, Rasydan and of cause me lah. I met Wan at starbucks!!!

Been a year since i last saw him. We used to be very close but got seperated when he decided to quit school. Kesian dia. Have to support his mom and younger siblings. Don't know where his dad went to.

Bellow are the pics taken there... Had fun with new friends and old-old friends.... Hahahaha


Dayah posing. I think that's the only thing she know.


That's me, and Aisyah's hand. Hahaha

An and Aisyah, enjoying the smooties..


Rasydan the pimp. Wani on the left, and Maya. She's an eye candy.

My day had a fairytale ending to it. After the production, met up with my sweetheart. Princess Fatin... She's pretty, extra pretty that day. I couldn't get my eyes of her. Tapi sayang terlupe nak amik gambar. Well, i send her home, talk about our day... and end it with a kiss...

I had hi-tea on Sunday. At a grand place!!!. Orchard Country Club. I feel like a king!!!
Hahaha... Raiyan, Hilmi and i. Took lots of pics and eat a lot of foods. Yummy... Seriously, i like the picture on my blog display. Looks cool though. Hahahaha. I'll post up more pictures when Raiyan send me his pictures from his camera phone.


My letter of invitation


The 3 musketeers....


At the dining table...


Hm....


Inside the grand ballroom


The finest of all....

Ended our day at 9pm. I could feel that i'm the only one that have changed a lot. Worse. Who cares man...

Yesterday, finish school early so decided to spent some time with my beautiful princess. I planned to either go to the esplanade or vivo city. In the end, we watched a bollywood film. Raining la. Hahaha... watched Don. She paid for my tickets so yea, just watced it with her. That's the 1st bollywood story i've watched that doesn't have a lot of those romantic love scene.

The movie's more on to lies and deceptions. I love that movie. Bollywood should make more of those kinds of movies. Hahahha... before that, sempat lah kite meng-ka-lick gambar. Hahahaha

an inspiration from dayah and boifren


stupid face... Hahahaha


him & her.


calling, calling....


lawa la tu muke...


thats better....


ghost, maybe when i die, i look like this....

11:12 pm
Razzi Stifler