Sunday, November 12, 2006
Jamming was cancelled!!! ARGH!!!! I lost my wings! Jamming give me wings!
Well, so i don't really mind about it. Cause it gives us time to learn new songs to play.
Most probably this saturday we rock the whole world. I don't care if it clashes with my production.
Who gave a shit about those stuffs other than jamming.
No one will ever stand between me and my band. Not even my girlfriend nor my friends.
For once, i've deceided to be nice to myself. To do what i always love to. And what i've been wishing to.
Weeeeeeeee.....
I still couldn't find my girl in the rock show.
"black and white pictures of her on my wall.
i waited for her call.
she always kept me waiting.
and if i ever got another chance.
i will ask her to dance.
because she kept me waiting."
How does it feel like to share something nice in your point of view, to your love ones??? Something that have a meaning in your past...