<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20271652?origin\x3dhttps://thedeadlypast.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 24, 2006



Had Maths3 quiz just now. Like always, i did it with absolute confidence. The paper, easy. Or was it that i'm just plainly smart and talented. So far, I've never been lucky. Just that, I've got pure talent here. Cunning guy i am.

Had breakfast with Wani and her new boygfriend, Wan. Sweet couple they are. Wan & Wani. Could see that she's happier than her normal self. And so does Wan. Tersipu-sipu cakap dengan matair dia. Sweet sak korg. Bagai pinang dibelah dua.

Couple of the month. Sweet November Rain....


I should be proud of myself. I am proud of myself. I finally went for the Friday Prayers. I'm sorry God for the remark i made about praying. Please forgive me. I know i'm silly, young and reckless.

Anyway, after solat, went to fetch my girlfriend and go to school together together again. I slack at itas with Ijan, Imam, Niki, Wani and DayaK. Had nachos there. Made a fool of myself by spilling nacho cheese everywhere. The cheese so watery. And its like dripping everywhere. Hahaha.. then took pictures here and there.


imam, me, dayak and ijan's hand


niki


ijan and wani

When out with my girlfriend later on. Went to Pasir Ris park. Take a walk there, talking, teasing, rubbing, joking and all the other stuffs that makes both of us happy to be with again... Love you laa...

11:05 pm
Razzi Stifler