Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Guess what, i'm doing homework!!! What the hell! Hahahaha... I've completed it and here i am.
With nothing to do. So deceided to blog... AGAIN!
Seems that i'm doing well in my studies now. Surprise, surprise. Had prog auto just now. Seems to be an ease doing the electrical and pneumatics circuit. I now know how to modify the curcuits thus making the cylinder to automatically extent and retract without depressing or pressing again the push button.

MCT semalam, wow... Sudah tahu set up the source code for the LCD. Adjusting and adding words pun dah skill nampaknya. Biasalah. Kata Razzi. Semu aku bleh buat. I know i'm smart. Will be and always have been smart.
Friends do play some parts in our lives. I do regard little to be my friends while the rest are just, for example, soccer mates, class mates, school mates and so on. Not friends. I do regard Dayah and Sufi to be closed to me. Poor Sufi. Kesian lah aku tgk dia. Ajak pi reservoir tk mahu pulak.
Bleh tenangkan jiwa nya. Air tenang jer tadi. It's like a big puddle that have ripples. So beautiful it is.